Automated Test Stands
As a highly cost-effective and viable alternative to Manual Testing of Display Systems, FADEC etc., AKS offers the Automated Test Stand (ATS) facility for Requirement - based Static and Dynamic Testing of Airborne Embedded Systems.
Using the AKS-designed test scripts, engineers can create test scripts with a visual interface.
Main Features / Capabilities
- Multiple Frequency Analog DC Outputs
- 28 V/GND, GND/Open Discrete Outputs
RS485 / 422 / 232 and ARINC 429 Interfaces
- Regression Tests and Acceptance Test Procedures
- Significantly reduces the learning curve by dispensing with the requirement of a Test Script Language
- Ensures enormous savings in costs by drastic reduction in testing time
- Guarantees extendable configurations
- Seamlessly enables creation of new test cases and update of existing test procedures